Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I disable my Ford Aftermarket Alarm System?

I have a 2000 Ford Explorer Sport with an aftermarket alarm system that needs to be disabled due to the key chain attachment has worn out and is about to stop working. Once that happens I can't get into the car. Plus without disabling the alarm the car will not start.. I tryed pulling the fuses but that does not work. What other options do I have?How do I disable my Ford Aftermarket Alarm System?i have had to deal with a few like this,what i done was completely remove the alarm system from the vehicle,that's the best way to do this,anywhere they have spliced a factory wire in to,be sure and tie them back together though,i had an el-camino that had an after market alarm on it,and had to remove it,i just completely took everything off of it,that's the best way to deal with it then it wont be there and cant prevent the car from starting,good luck with it,if you,ll take your time with it,you can do a good job on it.How do I disable my Ford Aftermarket Alarm System?"After market" only means the dealer didn't do it. Go to whoever installed it in the first place and either have it removed, or get a new key chain attachment to replace the worn out one.

No comments:

Post a Comment