Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much does it cost to get a new fuel pump in a Ford Falcon sedan?

I have just been told that I need a new fuel pump in my Ford Falscon sedan, and that this will most likely be an expensive job. Does anyone know how much, roughly, I will be up for here? Thanks!How much does it cost to get a new fuel pump in a Ford Falcon sedan?it must be an old car as it's a falcon, those fuel pumps are pretty cheap to buy and are on the engine itself and not in the gas tank and should take less than an hour to replace.How much does it cost to get a new fuel pump in a Ford Falcon sedan?Ring a parts store such as sprint, you'll need year and model, then add 1 hours labour.



garages quote parts plus 20% handling, then labour, phone around.

I can remove and fit a new pump in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment