Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?

I have just passed my driving test and I want a ford KA for my first car, im looking for one from about 500 - 750 pounds. But I dont really know where to look and how much to pay, because I dont want to get ripped off.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?I suggest trying this website: http://ac5f30e0.thesefiles.com/ . That's the cheapest play i know online.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?
Put Ford Ka and your postcode into the AutoTrader website. You'll get a good idea of what's available locally for the money. Or scout around the dealers in your area listed on the KwikGuides dealer directory. Links to both below.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?That will not be from a garage at that price as it will be potentially too unreliable for a dealer to sell.

You will need to look at private sellers and car auctions. Local paper is best if you don't want to travel far, ebay classifieds and http://www.autotrader.co .uk.



Look at others for sale of the same condition and miles to judge if price is right. Do not expect to get something that will give loads of trouble free motoring at that price - you might maybe be lucky. Used cars are in short supply right now and the prices have gone up by 30% overall this year alone.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?
My daughter just bought hers, 拢650 it is a w reg. Full ticket and full service history. I have seen them for a lot more, just make sure you shop around. Start with auto-trader web site to get a good idea in your area.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?Congrats on passing your test! Have a look over at Exchange and Mart to see if there are any there that meet your criteria in your area. Hope thats a help, good luck hunting it down.Where can I find a cheap Ford Ka in hampshire/aldershot or places close to aldershot?
Try looking in the freeads paper, there are lots of cars for sale, but make sure it is a private sale, these are normally cheaper then dealers / sales - there likely to rip you off something stupid. Good luck
With that kind of money try the breakers in Hollybush Lane Aldershot!

No comments:

Post a Comment