Saturday, February 18, 2012

What fuse to I pull to make the horn stop working for a 97 Ford contour?

I have a diagram of the fuse box from Ford. It does not indicate which fuse works the horn. I was in an accident and the air bags deployed, now everytime I start the car the horn is blasting and I need to shut it off.What fuse to I pull to make the horn stop working for a 97 Ford contour?You could also locate the actual horn in the engine compartment and pull the wire off it to keep it from working. The trouble with removing the fuse is that the same fuse powers other things that you don't want to turn off.What fuse to I pull to make the horn stop working for a 97 Ford contour?It would be under horn or courtesy lamps. Also check lighter fuse. Consult your owners manual if those dont work or you dont have one.What fuse to I pull to make the horn stop working for a 97 Ford contour?Disconnect the wire from the horn and it won"t be honking.What fuse to I pull to make the horn stop working for a 97 Ford contour?
unplug the horn(s) untill you can fix the car

No comments:

Post a Comment