Sunday, February 12, 2012

What size tires will a ford ranger clear?

I'm just wondering what size of tires a stock 1993 Ford Ranger will clear...The truck has no suspension mods whatsoever, just a stock truck.What size tires will a ford ranger clear?If I recall, friends who had one used 29 inch tall on stock 4by without any lift, but I also recall that they had to trim the bottom rear corner of the front wheel wheel so as the fender would not cut into the tread on tight turns. A minimal body lift (not a suspension lift) is a reasonable option to consider for costs as well as keeping the geometry intact for ride and handling. A 1.5 inch lift will let you go to 30's.What size tires will a ford ranger clear?it depends on the year of the truck and the model of the ford ranger my brothers got an 86 ranger 4x4 stock and he's got 29's on it and plent room for more he could put atleast 31's on itWhat size tires will a ford ranger clear?My '90 4x4 has 31"x10.50"x15" tires with no lift. I can't go any bigger or they will rub. Your '93 looks different than my '90, but if it's a 4x4 it has the same chassis and suspension, so the 31's should fit yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment