Saturday, February 18, 2012

To answer the question about my 1995 ford taurus stalling out in summer?

In answer to the reply I got about having the ford taurus for 5 years, and feel lucky it ran that long . I have had the car since it was new 13 years ago. This is the only major problem out of warranty that I have encountered with it. I neglected to say that when it stalls out, there is a strong gas smell from under the hood.To answer the question about my 1995 ford taurus stalling out in summer?it sounds like the fuel lines are starting to collapse. they are made of plastic and with the heat they become fragile. now add the age of the car. that would cause it to stall. i would suggest that you inspect the fuel lines for wear and tear. if you do not feel safe inspecting your car, take it to a mechanic( it does not have to be one from a dealer) who can inspect and fix the problem.(ase certified preferred)To answer the question about my 1995 ford taurus stalling out in summer?Ah, strong smell of gas means Stop Driving it Now ! it may be as simple as an o-ring leaking at an injector or a bad connector. Get it fixed before you burn up, REALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment