Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much does it cost to have a door hinge replaced on a 94 Ford Explorer?

How much can I expect to pay a body shop to replace my door hinge on a 94 Ford Explorer. The door is sagging and is now misaligned so much that it wont shut without lifting up the door. I was going to try and repair the door myself but it requires grinding off the old hinge bolt bushings and removing the door (which is heavy and not a one man job). Any advice would be most helpful and if I can get an idea of what this is going to run me. Thanks.How much does it cost to have a door hinge replaced on a 94 Ford Explorer?You can adjust the hinge on the body and the door by just

loosening the bolts and re-aligning the door. Are you sure

you need a new hinge?
  • car stereo
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment