Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are the requirements to become a Ford Model?

I would really like to become a plus size model for Ford Modeling.

What are the requirements? Is it difficult to do? What steps should I be taking to do this?

Heres some information about me:

Im 5'11 and a half

Size 14 pants

38DD

Nice tan skin ( no zits or anything)

I just lost 30 lbs so I went from lumpy to curvy

I've been told that my boobs maybe to big and that my feet maybe to big (size 12)

Is this unrealistic for my body type?What are the requirements to become a Ford Model?Basically they require women who are just bigger all over but still in proportion and with flat stomach/abs. Pretty unfair... where are the modeling agencies for short chubby girls with pot bellies? I'd be rich! lol



Go to their site and contact them about it. They might ask for body shots or something and respond back?What are the requirements to become a Ford Model?Sounds good. Ford has an application on their website where you can apply online. Be sure to follow the photo guidelines in Step 3 exactly - if you don't they will reject the application

http://scouting.fordmodels.com/general/



Size 12 and 14 are the most commonly booked sizes for plus size modelsWhat are the requirements to become a Ford Model?Maybe you should try their website. no one on here knows anything about what it really takes.



But personally, it sounds like you have too big of a bust.What are the requirements to become a Ford Model?
your boobs is so bigger.



but i love big boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment