Saturday, February 18, 2012

What muffler should I use on a Ford Taurus?

I have a 2000 Ford Taurus V6. I want to put a muffler on it to make it loud and aggressive sounding. What muffler should I put on there without breaking the bank? I am open from mufflers like ones you would put on a mustang or ones you would put on a ricer.What muffler should I use on a Ford Taurus?It's going to sound like *** no matter what muffler you chose. It's a family car, not a sport/muscle car. Don't waste your money.What muffler should I use on a Ford Taurus?dude its a v6, dont do flowmasters or something built for muscle c'ause the car has none. catback with duel exhaust tips to give some growl, but please no cherry bombsWhat muffler should I use on a Ford Taurus?18 inch glass packs are louder than 30 inch, Duals are nice and help performance. Short is loud and longer is mellow sounding.

Have fun, its all good.

Uncle MikeWhat muffler should I use on a Ford Taurus?
I would have to go with a flowmaster. Granted, most are meant for muscle cars, but they do make some for your average car. I put one on my '99 Taurus and it makes a nice loud grumbling sound defiantly aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment