Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the difference between the 2009 ford focus and the 2010?

I'm buying a new ford focus and i was wondering what the difference between getting the 2009 and the 2010? I will be getting the SES coupe with mostly all of the upgrades !What is the difference between the 2009 ford focus and the 2010?I research the 09 and 10 model and the different is that the 10 version SES model comes standard 17 inch painted alloy wheels, standard abs with dynamic control, ford sync system now is upgraded to a navgation,traffic, and info system and last the mykey feature which now the remote keyless entry is ingrated to the key. Keep in mind 09 model are better deal cuzz u get the 2500 dollars rebate while the 10 version u get only 1000 rebate. My dad bought the 2009 ford focus SES and he got it for 10999 plus tax and fee and the msrp is 19375 so pretty much rape the ford dealership. Good LuckWhat is the difference between the 2009 ford focus and the 2010?Absolutely nothing is different. In fact I would suggest getting the 2009 new if you can find one. You will probably get a better deal on the 09. Very good car. My wife drives a 2006 model with very few problems. Only one thing I suggest is look at the tires that come on the vehicle. If they are Pirelli they are crap. My wife has the SES model . Those tires only lasted about 16,000 miles before we had to replace them.What is the difference between the 2009 ford focus and the 2010?they changed up the models a little, offer different trim packs and also have a sporty "euro look" to the ses's!What is the difference between the 2009 ford focus and the 2010?
my bf says there isn't a difference but he could be wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment