Monday, January 30, 2012

Can someone please translate this for me???!!!! Atching dindin, text muku nung papunta nka! Kk! :)?

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of filipino language...I thought it was tagalog, but the online translators couldn't translate. Maybe it's some sort of slang??? Please help! :)Can someone please translate this for me???!!!! Atching dindin, text muku nung papunta nka! Kk! :)?
yes it is form of slang Tagalog (Pabalbal na Tagalog). the speaker , i am sure is Bisaya in ethnicity. The 'Atching dindin" sounds the name of person, text muku nung papunta nka!Kk! = has the meaning= Text me in case you on the way here! Ok!Can someone please translate this for me???!!!! Atching dindin, text muku nung papunta nka! Kk! :)?
Pampanga dialect .... Kapampangan.



But, katagalugan09 translated it right.

TU.





A鈽犖?/div>
  • 5 months ago
  • Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. Atching dindin text muku nung papunta naka '(ate dindin text mo akong kung papunta kana)

    ReplyDelete