Monday, January 30, 2012

English-filipino/tagalog translation help...?

Hi,

I'm trying to translate the following into filipino language.

"I know about your girlfriend. I also know you are not serious about her and you are just playing around. Leave her if you truly don't love her so someone else can make her happy."

Here is what I got on google translate:

"Alam ko ang tungkol sa iyong girlfriend. Ko rin alam ikaw ay hindi malubhang tungkol sa kanya. ikaw ay lamang ng paglalaro sa paligid. Iwanan ang kanyang kung tunay na hindi siya mahal kaya ng ibang tao ay maaaring gumawa ng kanyang masaya. "



Is the translation correct? I know sometimes online translators are not very accurate or sound overly formal.



I think the girl i like is dating an ****** who is married and that he is making false promises and lying to her, just need to be sure without anyone knowing I got involved so I can stop worrying.

Thanks :)English-filipino/tagalog translation help...?
"I know about your girlfriend. I also know you are not serious about her and you are just playing around. Leave her if you truly don't love her so someone else can make her happy."



The first sentence is. The rest were translated word for word.



A more appropriate translation would be:



"Alam ko ang tungkol sa girlfriend (nobya/katipan) mo. Alam ko rin na hindi ka seryoso sa kanya at nakikipaglaro ka lang. Kung talagang hindi mo siya mahal, iwanan mo siya para mapasaya siya ng iba."English-filipino/tagalog translation help...?
post your question on Yahoo Answers Philippines, here is the link:
http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AqE0uF鈥?/a>

Good luck with this girl. But remember, you can not influence other people's opinion. She might be happy and only her will wake up one day and realize what she is doing is wrong, no one and nothing can convince her otherwise. Certainly not her boyfriend.
  • pick a part
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment