Monday, January 23, 2012

Tagalog translation please? :)?

I'm trying to learn Tagalog but I'm struggling with the slang... Can someone please help me with the below? This wasn't said to me or about me, but to and about someone I "like", so I'm really curious! I can't seem to find the answer in any online translator, even going word-by-word.

Thanks much!!



"nyum lame mamu ko wah!!! labyu mamu!! kelan mo ko papuntahin jan?"Tagalog translation please? :)?
It's grossly misspelled and not all of it is in Tagalog, so it's no surprise that you or an automatic translator couldn't understand it.



"nyum lame mamu ko wah!!!" seems to be in Cebuano, not Tagalog. I can only guess at a possible Cebuano meaning and without context I can't be sure:



"Yum, my mamu is so yummy!!"



The next phrase is in English, masked again by misspelling:



"Love you, mamu!"



The last sentence is the only one that appears to be in Tagalog:



"When are you going to come visit me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment