Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a song in Tagalog translated into english Please!?

I have tried to translate it but i cant! I cant find any translators to either. please help! not sure if this is the whole song....



Ang Tangi Kong Pag-ibig



Ang tangi kong pag-ibig ay minsan lamang

Ngunit ang iyong akala ay hindi tunay

Hindi ko lilimutin magpakailan pa man

Habang ako ay narito at may buhay



Malasin mo't nagtitiis ng kalungkutan

Ang buhay ko'y unti-unti nang pumapanaw

Wari ko ba sinta

Ako'y mamamatay

Kung 'di ikaw ang kapiling habang buhayI need a song in Tagalog translated into english Please!?
My Special Love



My special love doesn't go to just anyone

But you think that this love isn't true

As long as I'm here, alive

I will never ever forget



Behold, my loneliness is torturing me

My life is slowly passing away (I'm slowly dying)

It seems to me, darling

That I would die

If you're not the one I spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment