Thursday, January 26, 2012

Translate English to Tagalog please?

Could anyone help me translate the following sentences to Tagalog?:



"im going to turn myself inside out of alcohol!!!! its time to get crazy!"



i do not want answers from people which have used translators!

native speakers only!Translate English to Tagalog please?
I am a native speaker. I am 100% filipino. :)



Ituturn ko ang sarili ko nang balikdad nang alcohol.! Time na maging baliw!





there is no tagalog word for alcohol.Translate English to Tagalog please?
i dont understand this sentence? "im going to turn myself inside out of alcohol!"



but you could say:

babaliktarin ko sarili ko sa (kakainum ng) alak!! oras na maging loko loko!

i am going to turn myself around (by drinking) alcohol! its time to become a crazy person!



im sure there is a word for "turning inside out", but i dont know it.
  • google translations
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment