Monday, January 30, 2012

My 'friend' keeps calling my girlfriend loli... what the hell does that mean?

he said it was something to do with me being older than her... I'm 18, she's 17(yes where i live that's totally legal!).....

he keeps calling her lo and loli.... her name is Marta, i really don't see the connection....

he's from the Filipins, so i checked a translator... but it's not a word in Tagalog...

anyone?



thanks =] My 'friend' keeps calling my girlfriend loli... what the hell does that mean?
He could be referring to the story/movie "Lolita" in which an older man falls for a much younger girl. She is called 'Lo', 'Loli' and 'Lolita' throughout the story/movie (I believe her real name was Delores or something like that).
i have nothing dude i never even heard it or even bothered to imagine a word of such.

to my guess

my opinion that it has to do with a under aged love.

m guess don't believe me

please its just a guess.

My 'friend' keeps calling my girlfriend loli... what the hell does that mean?
"loli" is slang for either "Lolita" (pretty much meaning an underage girl) or "lolli" the pedophilia type of anime.



I'm guessing your friends are just bugging you two because she's still not 18 yet.
Loli is just a different way of saying the name, Its Sorta like a nickname or something..

My 'friend' keeps calling my girlfriend loli... what the hell does that mean?
In other words Lollipop. He means that she is young. Also Lolli could be another word for penis.
  • argus
  • oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment