Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you know who is YAP's best?

English-Tagalog/Tagalog-English translator?Do you know who is YAP's best?
hahaahha!!! patawa ka tlga ThinkTank...kung sino man sya jus ko! napakatyaga nya!

I'ma observe it pa will get back to you later..



added:

ok I'll go for Marce and Inday. :"%26gt;
oh wells...my 100th BA sana... *sigh*

Report Abuse

Do you know who is YAP's best?
I forgot his name. But he always says at the end that he is personally involved with the publication/maintenance of English-Tagalog dictionaries.



I reserve the right to edit this answer and enter the correct name, once my memory banks clear up. It is so hot in the place where I am. Possible blood clots in my brain.
Aref H4, I guess you're talking about Matt T.



By the way, I'm also fond of translating! haha. ?Do you know who is YAP's best?
I nominate Kahlan nynaeve :)
sagutin mo ung question ko..

hahaha!
All I remember is Inday. (--,)

No comments:

Post a Comment