Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need an Ilocano translator?

Please translate these sentences to ENGLISH, TAGALOG or BISAYA. basta I can understand it.



here they are:



1. amuk det0i. adA kat pooL..

2. wrong. hihi,. adda'ak jay lugan ngem jak pay nagpunas.. nag.kain'ak lang ti twalya. haha.

3.ow. ksla adat waterI need an Ilocano translator?
Hello, I am sirrah. My cousin Inday went to San Antonio with her mom, visiting from the Philippines. I also speak Ilonggo but the problem is I don't speak Ilocano so I can not help you with the translation. I hope the Ilocanos here will be able to translate it to English so we can translate it to Bisaya for you.



Additional Information:

Now that it has been translated to English, here's the Tagalog translation --- paraphrasing mainly...sounds like a transcript of a telephone conversation

1. aha, nasa pool ka, ano?

2. mali! nasa kotse ako...basa nga lang...naka tuwalya lang nga ako, eh

3. parang may tubig dyan (my interpretation: maybe some water splashing was heard)



Translating it to Bisaya, as requested:

1. nasa pool ka bala?

2. hindi ah...ari ako sa auto...basa pa gid ako...tualya lang gani ang suksuk ko

3. daw may tubi dira
Sorry but the correct translation of the ff. text are:

From Ilocano to English:

1. I knew it. You we're at the pool.

2. Wrong, hihi, I am inside the car but I didn't dry anymore I just wrap the towel around me, haha.

3. It seems that you are at the water.

Report Abuse

I need an Ilocano translator?
1. amuk det0i. adA kat pooL..

I know [det0i], you are at a pool



2. wrong. hihi,. adda'ak jay lugan ngem jak pay nagpunas..

wrong {laughs} i am in a car (lugan = vehicle) but I haven't dried up (punas = wipe)

nag.kain'ak lang ti twalya. haha.

I just have a towel around my waist. Haha (kain is [like] a skirt). *it literally said I used a towel as a skirt*



3.ow. ksla adat water

ow. seems like there is water (kasla, adda ti water - shortened)



You have to read it out loud to be able to translate it.



Hope this helped.
1-- I know here. I am at the pool.

2-- wrong. hihi.. I am inside the car but I did not wipe yet..

I only wrap myself in a towel. haha.

3-- ow. I think there's water.

Now, that's my nearest understanding of translating that in ilocano. :) peace y'all!I need an Ilocano translator?
ada kat pool - youre at/in the pool

adat water - the water's there
i was gonna try but i didn't understand a word.



maybe you should wait for Inday.
1.I knew it! you're in the pool.

2.Wrong, hi hi. Im in the car, have'nt dried up yet,just wrapped a towel round me, ha ha.

3. Ow, It seems you're in the water.

thats how I understood the transcript. Peace %26amp; ingat.

No comments:

Post a Comment