Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you say these sentences in tagalog?D:?

1) I do not like her

2) He looked at you

3) What's wrong with you ?

4) where are you ?



can a filipino answer this for me plz ? i don't trust online translators :) so it would help if you actually told me if you're a filipino.thanks verry much! %26lt;3How do you say these sentences in tagalog?D:?
1. Hindi ko siya gusto.

2. Tumingin siya sa iyo.

3. Parang may mali sa iyo.

4. Nasaan ka? or, Nasaan ka ba?



I am a Filipino, living in the province of Bataan. I am so fluent in Tagalog. A Top Contibutor on Philippines and Languages section. I never use online tranlators.



螒鈥犖┾劉How do you say these sentences in tagalog?D:?
1 Hindi ko siya gusto

2 Tiningnan ka niya

3 Literal translation "anong mali sa iyo" which is not right

suggestion - what's your problem - anong problema mo or

Are you not feeling well - masama ba ang pakiramdam mo

4 Nasaan ka

No comments:

Post a Comment