Monday, January 30, 2012

I need an english translation...?

can anybody translate this for me?



musta naka?... miss danaka malantong!...

pag muli kapasalubung ah!...eheheheh!

ikanang malagu!...



ingat ka lagi ken!...



it's not being translated in any of the translators i have and i'm not the best at tagalog... im learning it for my fiancee, but so far its the hardest language i've had to learn...I need an english translation...?
Actually this is tagalog/pampango . . .Here is the translatićžšn: "how are you? I miss you so much,you flirtfull girl. When you go back home dont forget to bring me a gift that you got there, and you'll be the beautiful one.Lol.You take good cAre of yourself there."I need an english translation...?
i dont think its in tagalog. but its in some other filipino dialect. or may be its just full of slang.



i think he means



musta ka na = how are you



miss danaka malantong= i missed you, its been a very long time



pag muli kapasalubong ah!= get me a souvenir the next time we see each other again, okay!



ikanang malagu= ???



ingat ka lagi ken! = take care!



im not sure but thats what i think it says :P

No comments:

Post a Comment